First Blog Post: A Self Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Here I will talk about my experiences and life. This is my personal diary. Come along and join me on my journey as I set out to find myself. This is talking to my daily life History

Maybe you’re looking for some connections and people with shared interests? I’d love to make a little self-introduction here since it’s my very first blog post here in my blog. Come get to know a little about me as I wrote a brief self-introduction here for you and I always love to be friends with amazing people like you!

Hello there! I am pleased that you’d like to know a little about me as you continue reading my self-introduction My name is Zeitun Abdi Osman, I was born and grew up in Mogadishu and I graduated to my study at the University of Somalia (Uniso) at faculty of Business Information Technology (BIT).

I have so many aspirations in life and to be a writer is one of them.. Yes, I wanted to be a writer. I wanted to have a purpose, to share what I learned, to help, to be heard, to have a voice… like all writers do, Creating a lovely identity is not the only thing I want, but to help and inspire people and find a bridge to connecting with amazing people around the world.

Blogging is a long-time goal that I have been longing to learn and to do, and now I am here starting my first step to fulfilling my goal. It makes me happy and I am excited knowing that my ideas will be shared around the web to help and inspire individuals

I’d love to hear from you! If you have anything to say, Or if you just want to say hi or say anything rather than leaving a comment, you may send me an email at zeitunabdiosman143@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Hi sister Zeitun you have azaming and tireless history and realy appreciated your credibility and talent, bright future is with you. If you let me to recomend although you are enough and you do not need it plz be consistency at least once a week if you do that We will love it and you will benefit from both the written and the intellectual advancement as you want to become a writer.

    Thank you very much We are all on the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much brother for your encouragement

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marna ma iloobi doono hadadaldii ay hoyadey mcn i oran jirtay!

Personal reflection on what I benefit from blogging webinar