Daughter like her Mother


 Who is the person behind me? who inspires me? Who made me tough girl? Maybe you may ask these questions in your mind when you meet me...!

Hawa Ahmed Omar is my mother and she was the person behind who I am today, I love her very much coz she learned to be polite, disciplined, respectful and confident, yes I'm the luckiest girl in the world because she was my Mother!, she was business woman, talented woman, smart woman, confident woman and she was the person behind who I am today.

I was her first child and she loved me all over the world, she took care of me, everything I liked before I said it was given to me and she was the only person who understood  me without talking, she trusted me too much and she said, "Where I'm If Zeitun is here, I have nothing to fear or worry about." That statement really affected me, and today she passed away on us, she was on my soul!.

After her death I despaired of life and thought I would never ever be succeed person, but I realized that my siblings needed me to fulfill my mother's role of caring for the family I decided never to lose my mother's efforts.

One of the wonderful things my mom said to me was, "Sweet Mother, learn knowledge so as not to beg from your peers tomorrow" and that is what I now hope to develop my professional skills and knowledge.

Today I'm a responsible and educated girl who has a high goal ambitious and wants to achieve great success in life, I'm a girl like her mother who will never give up, I'm a tough girl like her mother, I'm a confident girl like her mother.

Comments

  1. Oh that is really touching Zaitun. Surely your mother was an amazing woman and so to you.
    Keep going sister i hope you achieve all you dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Blog Post: A Self Introduction

Personal reflection on what I benefit from blogging webinar

Marna ma iloobi doono hadadaldii ay hoyadey mcn i oran jirtay!