Personal reflection on what I benefit from blogging webinar

 last night I was part of a webinar on how to make Personal Blog organized by IITE institute, it was joy for me and benefited from so many things that I didn't know before, I learned a lot of different things about the Webinar Blog and I gained more experience from it, I achieved my goal yes, part of my dream has come true and now I can confidently say I'm blogger.

it is easy for me to make a blog by following the instructions given by the mentor, and was taught how to write a blog post  and that essay writing consists of three elements:

  • Introduction
  • Body 
  • Conclusion

In the first part, presented by mentor Mohamed Okash, learned a few different topics and talked about the basics of blogging, and if you took a picture of someone you must give them their rights, the source and so on.

In the second part, learned how to make blogs and how to create blogging using websites like WordPress and Blogger, how to write a post, how to upload pictures, how to edit the whole text, and how to get free domain name are some of the things that I have benefited from in the last webinar blog, It was a very interesting webinar where the other students and I benefited a lot of new things, Here below is the picture that shows you the last part of the webinar blog presented by mentor Mohamed Musse.


Finally, it is truly one of the lessons I will never forget and I'll redouble my efforts, I'll continue to write more and more articles InshaAllah and this is how I started my journey and I'll not stop moving forward, Thank you to the teachers who have dedicated their time to teaching us more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Blog Post: A Self Introduction

Marna ma iloobi doono hadadaldii ay hoyadey mcn i oran jirtay!